1. How did you distribute the COVID Winter Grant to vulnerable families, i.e. cash, food parcels or retail supermarket vouchers?
2. Did you use this grant to distribute financial support to families of children eligible for Free School Meals?
3. How many children were eligible for Free School Meals and how many children claimed financial support via the grant scheme?
4. Did you use the grant to distribute support to other vulnerable families / individuals and if so, which groups, i.e. homeless etc.?
5. If using supermarket vouchers
(a) which supplier(s) did you use to distribute the vouchers?
(b) how did you choose a supplier?
(c) what were your top 3 mandatory requirements for the service?
(d) did you coordinate the ordering to all beneficiaries/recipients, or was access delegated to schools to administer and order?
(e) did you enter into a direct contract with the supplier or call off via a framework?
(f) when does your contract end?
6. Following Government's extension of the COVID Winter Grant, will you continue to fund Free School Meal vouchers in May half-term and summer holidays?
7. Which role(s) and job functions manage the contract for this service?
West Oxfordshire District Council logo
Government guidance banner
Further to your recent contact with us we are contacting you to Provide an
Update: Thank you for your request for information.
Your request/s are being dealt with under the terms of the Freedom of
Information Act 2000 or Environmental Information Regulations 2004 and
will be answered within twenty working days from the date of receipt. This
timescale may be extended under certain circumstances. If this happens you
will be notified of this and the estimated date of response.
The FOI Team
Your reference number is 00658606.
If you need to provide further information then simply respond to this
Help us prioritise those customers who need us the most. We’re taking a
large amount of enquiries right now and are making sure our essential
services keep running. Our staff are working as quickly as possible to
answer these but you may have to wait longer than usual.
If you can and your question isn’t urgent please visit our website to see
if you can find the information you need there. This could save you time
and will help us to support all of our customers.
How do you rate your overall experience of the service delivered by West
Oxfordshire District Council?
West Oxfordshire District Council
New Yatt Road Date: 28/04/2021
OX28 1PB Privacy notice
Visit our website
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now