Dear Liverpool City Council,
WEST TREE ESTATES LIMITED Company number 07835635
GUY, Kenneth Michael
Ducie Street, off Granby Street Liverpool L8.
1) We request all the notes and the involvement of Councillor Anna Rothery, and her input on [West tree estates]
In 2017/19 several local builders had made inquiries into buying up some of the houses in Ducie Street among these also were a police office, ex- Army personal and firemen who wanted to work with local builders to developer these houses.
After almost one year still no one from the city council would explain the delay.
2) Anthony Mousdale’ housing Co- Coordinator Liverpool City Council, at the time said there are no tenders or houses for sale or being put up, at this time. [West tree Estates Ltd] where the only company left and why was this allowed to happen?
3) Will Councillor Anna Rothery, now the new [Lord Mayor of Liverpool] reveal why she and fellow Councillor Alan Dean, totally blanked all the local builders in L8 who all were shut out of any bidding for the rights to buy in Ducia Street L8.
She is responsible for Princes park Ward, yet she failed to reply back when the question came up as to why and how is company [West Tree Estates ltd] could hire Hill Dickerson Solicitors to acquire the whole street “known as Ducia Street.
4) Did Councillor Anna Rothery approve of any planning applications or was she involved with [West Tree Estates ltd]?
5) Why has the city of Liverpool picked this company above others, and why did both Anna Rothery & Alan Dean did not question this.
6) Will Councillor Anna Rothery, state whether, Ben Hatton or his company or father had any involvement in this project with [West Tree Estates]
7) Does Anna Rothery, have any knowledge of who in the planning office approved this project or if Nick Kavanagh was involved?
Will Anna Rothery, supply her notes on this project as many in L8 say she is responsible for this ward, yet does not live there and only shows up when she needs a vote?
Miss Evans L8
Dear Ms Evans
Please see attached our response to your information request as submitted
to Liverpool City Council.
Liverpool City Council
1. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now