Dear Coventry City Council,
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, please provide me with the following information:
1. the amount of money spent on asbestos management in schools between 2006 and 2016 (to include the costs of surveys, staff training and work to enclose asbestos within schools)
2. the amount of money spent on asbestos removal from schools between 2006 and 2016
3. the amount of money spent on fines for breaches in the safe management of asbestos in schools between 2006 and 2016
4. funding sought from the Department of Education and the Education Funding Authority for the management and removal of asbestos from schools between 2006 and 2016
5. the amount of funding approved by the Department of Education and the Education Funding Authority for the management and removal of asbestos from schools between 2006 and 2016
6. the projected budget for future management of asbestos in schools between 2017 and 2027
I understand that under the Act I am entitled to a response within 20 working days of your receipt of this request. Some parts of the request may be easier to answer than others. Should this be the case, I request that you release information as soon as possible.
If my request is denied in whole or in part, I ask that you justify all deletions by reference to specific exemptions of the Act. I will also expect you to release all non-exempt material. I reserve the right to appeal your decision to withhold any information or to charge excessive
I would prefer to receive the information electronically.
If you require any clarification, please contact me in accordance with your duty under Section 16 to provide advice and assistance if you find any aspect of this FOI request problematic.
Please acknowledge receipt of this request by email. I look forward to receiving the information in the near future.
Dear Sir / Madam
REQ03192 - Freedom of Information Act 2000
Thank you for your Email requesting information under the above
legislation, which we received on 06 September 2017. We will respond to
you within 20 working days of the date of receipt. If there are any
problems with this request that may delay the response, we will contact
For more information, you can view the latest information issued by the
Council on our Disclosure Log, Publication Scheme and Open Data.
Please quote your reference number in any further communications on this
Information Governance Team
Room 21a, The Council House, Earl Street, Coventry, CV1 5RR
E-mail: [Coventry City Council request email]
Thank you for your request for information under the FOI, received by
Coventry City Council on 06/09/2017.
Please find attached the response to your request which has been answered
If you have any queries please contact the Info Gov Team.
Information Governance Team
Coventry City Council
Room 64 Council House
Tel:024 7683 3323
Functional Mailbox: [email address]
Council website: www.coventry.gov.uk
Click here to access the Council's FOI/EIR Disclosure Log
THINK_PRIVACY001 - small
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you have received this
e-mail in error, you are requested to contact the sender All e-mails are
monitored by Coventry City Council's ICT Security, using Mimecast. The
views contained in this e-mail are those of the author and not necessarily
those of Coventry City Council.
2. mailto:[email address]