Dear Kent County Council,
I would be grateful if you would provide me with updated answers to the following questions.
1. What are the sums of money that have been set aside by KCC for compensation claims at Faversham Reach and Waterside Close with reference to the now approved Public Right of Way?
2. What are the total constructions and testing costs expected to be. If these are not yet available, when will they become available?
3. When will councillors be informed of the total costs?
4. Will the sums of money from 1) and 2) above be rolled over into the next financial year. For how many years will the sums of money be rolled over?
5. What are the total sums of money that have been expended to date in respect of the footpath through both residential areas? I wish to know both the direct and indirect costs please and by this I mean to include the time spent by clerks, council officials and councillors and any legal costs associated in the making of Orders thus far in pursuance of the footpath creation at Faversham Reach and Waterside Close.
6. Will SBC or KCC become the authority responsible for the repair and maintenance of the footpath and what is the annual anticipated cost?
7. Have the Councillors been acquainted of the sums of money already spent in pursuance of the creekside path and have they been made aware of the likelihood of a very sharp rise in total costs that may now be expected?
Our reference: 1282535
Dear Ms Bales
Freedom of Information Act 2000
Thank you for your email. Kent County Council acknowledges your request
for information that was received on 26 February 2018.
We are dealing with your request under the Freedom of Information Act
2000. Assuming KCC holds this information, we will endeavour to supply the
data to you as soon as possible but no later than 26 March 2018.
We will advise you as soon as possible if we do not hold nfor if there are
exemptions to be considered and/or any costs for providing the
information. We will carry out an assessment and if
any exemptions apply to some or all of the information then we might not
provide that information to you. We will inform you if this is the case
and advise you of your rights to request an internal review and to
complain to the Information Commissioner's Office.
We will also advise you if we cannot provide you with the information
requested for any other reason together with the reason(s) why and details
of how you may appeal (if appropriate).
Please quote our reference - 1282535 in any communication regarding this
Information Access Officer
Strategic and Corporate Services
NOTE: Please do not edit the subject line when replying to this email.