Correspondence Regarding Wivenhoe Cycle Path

Jason Cobb made this Freedom of Information request to Essex County Council

This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.

The request was successful.

Dear Essex County Council,

Please can you provide me with all correspondence between
Essex County Council and any public or private partner
regarding the proposed cycle path between Wivenhoe and the
University of Essex.

Please include emails sent or received from council officers, as
well as emails sent or received by County councillors. I would
also like to see any minutes for meetings about the cycle path.

Please make sure that this search includes any correspondence with
the University of Essex.

The timeframe that I am interested in is from October 2011 to the
end of October 2012.

Yours faithfully,

Jason Cobb

Your Right To Know, Essex County Council

1 Attachment

Dear Mr Cobb,

Please find attached an acknowledgement of receipt of your recent request for information.

Yours sincerely,

Your Right To Know
Information Services

[email address]

show quoted sections

Dear Your Right To Know,

Please can you provide me with a response to this FOI. The request has now passed the period where legally I can expect a reply.

Thank you

Yours sincerely,

Jason Cobb

Rosemary Wilkins Cycling Officer, Essex County Council

34 Attachments

Dear Mr Cobb


Thank you for your request for information, which was received by Essex
County Council on 4 November 2012. I am pleased to enclose the following
information, which I believe satisfies your request:


·         All email correspondence between Essex County Council,
Colchester Borough Council, County Councillors and any private or public
partners, including the University of Essex

·         Relevant planning documents

·         Lists on which the scheme appears


You may reuse all or part of his information free of charge in any format
or medium.  You must reuse it accurately and not in a misleading context.


If you are not satisfied with my response to your request, please let me
know.  If I am unable to resolve the issue immediately, I will explain our
complaints procedure.



If, after following our complaints procedure, you are still not satisfied,
you are entitled to ask the Information Commissioner to review our
decision.  You can contact him at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow,
Cheshire, SK9 5AF, telephone 01625 545700.





Rosemary Wilkins

Cycling Officer

Strategy & Engagement Team

Highways & Transportation

Phone (01245) 437048 Ednet: 51048 [mobile number]




show quoted sections