Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Corporate Workwear and Personal Protective Equipment (Supply and Delivery) CDO/2018/80*
The details we require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Actual contract values of each framework/contract (& any sub lots)
• Start date & duration of framework
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
Your request for information ref. SOT86146
Section 8(1) of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 sets out the
requirements of a valid request and says that a request must, amongst
other things, 'state the name of the applicant and address for
As you have not provided a name, your request is not valid under the terms
of the Act.
ICO guidance states “a title and/or first name with surname satisfies the
requirement for provision of a real name”.
If you wish to continue with your request, please contact
[Stoke on Trent City Council request email] and provide a name to which we can correspond.
Information Rights Team
City of Stoke-on-Trent
Floor 2 Civic Centre Glebe Street Stoke-on-Trent ST4 1HH
T: 01782 232853, 01782 233020, 01782 233732, 01782 235965
E: [Stoke on Trent City Council request email]
Winner – UK Housing Awards Council of the Year 2019
Being a foster carer is truly life changing. If you have a spare room and
spare time, even as little as one weekend a month, you can make a real
difference to a child’s life.
Fostering for Stoke-on-Trent City Council offers a rewarding career with
comprehensive training and guidance. Click here for more information.
Manage your council tax online and sign up for paperless billing with our
new online account at www.stoke.gov.uk/onlineaccount - and access it
using the MyStoke app, putting fly-tipping, and litter reporting in your
hands at the touch of a button. Available in the App Store and on
1. mailto:[Stoke on Trent City Council request email]
2. mailto:[Stoke on Trent City Council request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now