Dear Lothian NHS Board,
I would like the following information through the Freedom of Information Act please.
I. During the Coronavirus Pandemic how many patients does NHS Lothian have on record of having Covid-19 to date?
2. How many new ventilators did NHS Lothian receive to help patients who had Covid-19?
3. How many patients received treatment for Covid-19 by use of Ventilator?
4. How many people does NHS Lothian have on record to date died from Covid-19?
5. How many Post Mortem's were carried to prove people died directly from Covid-19?
6. How many people died directly from Covid-19?
7. How many ventilators did NHS Lothian have before the Coronavirus pandemic?
Dear Mr Ovens,
Your requests will be dealt with under the terms of the Freedom of
Information (Scotland) Act 2002, which requires that we respond to you
within 20 working days.
NHS Lothian’s policy on Freedom of Information requires all requests to be
collated and responded to from the offices of Lothian NHS Board at
Waverley Gate, 2-4 Waterloo Place, Edinburgh EH1 3EG.
We will therefore be required to send you a formal response to your
request within 20 working days of receipt of your request (business
OSIC Response Calculator
In the meantime if you have any queries about the way in which your
request will be handled please contact me at the address below.
Katerina Marinitsi | Support Officer | NHS Lothian Corporate Governance
Team | [email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now