Convicted Paedophiles

A Williamson made this Freedom of Information request to Ministry of Justice

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Justice should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

From: A Williamson

Dear Ministry of Justice,

Under the freedom of information act I would like to know the
following information please.

If someone is a convicted paedophile what restrictions do they have
imposed on them to safeguard children. To clarify this point
further and if not covered in their restrictions, could you please
tell me if a convicted paedophile is allowed to live in a house
with young children or near schools.
Also, would the local authority who look after children and the
public housing be aware of this conviction.
Are housing associations allowed lawfully to place a family with
young children next door to someone who is convicted of the above

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,

A Williamson

Link to this

Things to do with this request

Ministry of Justice only: