Dear London & Quadrant Housing Trust,
Following the re-classification of L&Q as a public body by the Office of National Statistics, we are writing to make the following information request under the Environmental Information Regulations (EIR 2004).
L&Q is the registered provider for 5 developments built on former council-owned sites around the Elephant & Castle, under the auspices of the 'Heygate early housing project'.
The sites are as follows:
1. Albert Barnes House, New Kent road (18 social rented homes).
2. Prospect House, St. George's road (15 social rented homes).
3. Townsend Street, SE17 (37 social rented homes).
4. Library Street, SE1 (21 social rented homes).
5. Brandon Street, SE17 (18 social rented homes).
Please tell us how many social rented homes (on each site) have since been converted to 'affordable rent'; i.e. how many of these no longer have rent levels determined by the National Rent Regime formula, but are determined instead as a percentage of market rent?