Contracts with Kbc Lease (Uk) Limited and Investec Asset Finance Plc

The request was partially successful.

Dear Dorset Fire and Rescue Service,

I would like to request a copy of the contracts you have with:

Kbc Lease (Uk) Limited
Investec Asset Finance Plc

Yours faithfully,

Lisa Evans

Dorset Fire and Rescue Service

7 Attachments

FOI 0311 005

Thank you for your request for information which we received on the 22
March 2011.

We are able to disclose the documents requested and I have attached scanned
copies of the originals with some redactions.

Below is a summary of the information provided with details of any
exemptions which apply.

(Embedded image moved to file: pic24946.gif)

(See attached file: 1 - Sale Agreement.pdf)(See attached file: 2 - Master
Operating Lease Agreement.pdf)(See attached file: 3 - Master Agreement.pdf)

(See attached file: 4 - Schedule to Master Lease Agreement.pdf)(See
attached file: 5 - Schedule to Master Lease Agreement ref 57097.pdf)(See
attached file: 6 - Notice of Agency and Terms.pdf)

I trust this satisfies your request but if you do have any further queries
please contact me quoting the reference number above.

If you are unhappy with the service you have received in relation to your
request and wish to make a complaint or request a review of our decision,
you should contact:

Compliments and Complaints
Dorset Fire and Rescue Service
Peverell Avenue West
Dorset DT1 3SU

Email: [email address]
Phone: 01305 252640

If you are not content with the outcome of your complaint, you may apply
directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. Generally the ICO
cannot make a decision unless you have exhausted the complaints procedure
of the Authority. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at:

The Information Commissioner's Office
Wycliffe House
Water Lane



Vikki Lincoln
Head of Information Management
01305 252641

Follow us on Twitter (@DorsetFire), 'Like us' on Facebook (Dorset Fire and
Rescue Service) or subscribe to our YouTube Channel (DorsetFire) at

Looking for an EU Authority?

You can request documents directly from EU Institutions at our sister site . Find out more .