Contracts and financial exchanges between EGTC and businesses with premises in Charlwoods Road, East Grinstead

Mrs S Baldery made this Freedom of Information request to East Grinstead Town Council

This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.

The request was successful.

Dear East Grinstead Town Council,

Under the freedom of information act I would like to request information (name(s) of person/business making the payment, date of transaction, the reason for transaction eg: political contribution or charity donation, the amount paid, who the money is being paid to) on financial exchanges that have taken place between EG Town Council and businesses with premises on Charlwoods Road, East Grinstead for the period of June 2011 to the present day.

I would also like to request information (contract name, start date and end date of contract, contract value, person approving the contract) on any contracts that businesses with premises on Charlwoods Road, East Grinstead, have or had with Mid Sussex District Council for the period of June 2011 to the present day.

I look forward to recieving your response.

Yours faithfully,

Mrs S Baldery

Julie Holden, East Grinstead Town Council

Dear Mrs Baldry

The East Grinstead Town Council publishes all of its payment schedules as a monthly schedule via the Finance and General Purposes Committee. This is loaded on to our website with the papers for that committee quarterly. At present the payment schedules between June 2011 and December 2012 are available, The January and February 2012 payments will be listed in March for the committee due at that time.

The freedom of information act requires that information is made available, where it is already available on a public site this is satisfactory and the inquirer will need to filter the information themselves. I am not required to compile the information for you.

Payments are listed in date order by payee, you will therefore need to know the names of the businesses in Charlwood road and then check the records to see if any payments have been made to the business you are interested in.

Our website link to the Finance and General Purposes committee papers for 2012 is:

And for 2011:

The payment schedules are usually shown as an appendix.

I cannot reply to your enquiry concerning the payments made by Mid Sussex District Council, as this would not be East Grinstead Town Council data, you would need to direct your enquiry to Mid Sussex DC.

I trust this resolves your enquiry, should you be dissatisfied with the response you may write to me further at East Grinstead Town Council, East Court, East Grinstead, West Sussex TH19 3LT if you remain dissatisfied you will have the right to make representation to the Information Commissioner.

With best wishes

Julie Holden
Town Clerk

show quoted sections

Dear Julie Holden,

Many thanks for dealing with my enquiry so promptly and for your prompt reply to me. This is very helpful and is what I was looking for.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs S Baldery

Looking for an EU Authority?

You can request documents directly from EU Institutions at our sister site . Find out more .