Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
The details we require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Actual spend on this contract/framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date
• Start date & duration of framework
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
Re: Freedom of Information Request
Thank you for your email dated 12 April 2021 requesting information under the Freedom of Information Act.
At present, housing associations are not subject to the Freedom of Information Act. Therefore, we do not have a statutory obligation to respond to requests for information made under this legislation. However, some of the information you have requested may be available on our website at www.greatplaces.org.uk
It is difficult to ascertain from your email why you require this information; however, if you wish to discuss this further, please get in touch. Our contact details are available via our website.
Data Protection Coordinator
Great Places Housing Group
2a Derwent Avenue
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now