Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Prosthetic, Orthotic & Technician Services - Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
The details we require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages*
• Contract values of each framework/contract (& any sub lots), year to date
• Start date & duration of framework
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
For clarity, the details of the successful and unsuccessful suppliers are kept in the strictest confidence. These details are used only to contact and support suppliers regarding their bidding activity for the relevant contracts.
Dear John McClain,
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request.
We are currently reviewing your request and investigating whether there is
any information available for disclosure. In accordance with Section 10 of
the Freedom of Information Act 2000, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
will reply to your request promptly and in any event no later than the
twentieth working day following the date of receipt.
The Trust’s response to your request will contain information available
for disclosure or explain in detail the reasons why we may have been
unable to supply all of the information you requested. It may also detail
where you can find information that is already publicly available or if
the Trust does not hold the information, where you will be able to access
it. It will also detail your right of appeal if you feel that the Trust
has not treated your request fairly.
Barney Langrish | Freedom of Information manager | Imperial College
Healthcare NHS Trust
Dear FOI (IMPERIAL COLLEGE HEALTHCARE NHS TRUST),
I am awaiting a response on my FOI request I submitted, which you acknowledged on the 13th February 2019. By law this now should have been responded to, can you confirm when a response will be sent?