Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
TC957 - IT Security Services
The details we require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Actual contract values of each framework/contract (& any sub lots)
• Start date & duration of framework
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
Dear Mr Cox,
Re: Request for Information - Reference No: ITC/BJGKVW
Thank you for your request for information received by Manchester City
Council on 2 December 2019.
Please note that it may take up to 20 working days (2 January 2020) for
the Council to consider your request and to provide a formal response.
If this timescale needs to be extended to consider an exemption you will
be notified and kept informed.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.
PO Box 532
Email: [MCC request email]
Please see attached,
ICT PMO Team
Manchester City Council
PO Box 532
M60 2LA (M2 5DB)
Email: [email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now