Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Provision of IT Managed Services
The details we require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Actual contract values of each framework/contract (& any sub lots)
• Start date & duration of framework
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
We are a charitable Community Benefit Society. We do not constitute a
public authority under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA) and
Environmental Information Regulations 2004 (EIR), and therefore, we are
not obliged and we will not respond to, requests under such legislation as
a matter of course.
However, you are able to consider corporate information that we have
chosen to make publicly available in the 'About us' section of our website
and at the data protection section of our website
https://www.boltonathome.org.uk/data-pro... which contains
information about making a subject access or disclosure request.
Faz, Louise, Sara & Sarah
Customer Experience Co-ordinators
Customer Care Team
Bolton at Home
[Bolton at Home request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now