Dear Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust,
I am hoping you will be able to assist me, I would like to know:
1. Who is currently providing the Continence Home Delivery
2. How long is the contract and when is it due for renewal?
3. How much is the Home Delivery Contract worth?
3. How many community continence patients are there in the Trust?
4. How many own home and residential home are patients are there in
5. Where is the Continence Service based?
6. Which purchasing framework do you work with?
7. Please can you give me the details of the department in charge
of procurement for the Home Delivery Continence Contract?
On behalf of:
[Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust request email]
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request, you have the right to ask for an internal review (within two months of receiving a response to your FOI request). Please submit your request to: The Director of Corporate Administration, Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Calow, Chesterfield S44 5BL. Submissions can be forwarded to [email address]
HOW DID WE DO?: We'd like to find how you think your FOI request was handled - and if there is anything we need to do to improve the service we provide. Please take a few minutes to complete our short feedback survey: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/FOI2016... Thank you.
Thank you for your FOI enquiry regarding continence care provision.
The trust does not hold the information requested as we do not provide this type of service from the acute setting. It would be a contract held by local community health services or facilities.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now