Dear Wirral Community NHS Trust
I am hoping you will be able to assist me, I would like to know:
1. Who is currently providing the Continence Home Delivery
2. How long is the contract and when is it due for renewal?
3. How much is the Home Delivery Contract worth?
3. How many community continence patients are there in the Trust?
4. How many own home and residential home are patients are there in
5. Where is the Continence Service based?
6. Which purchasing framework do you work with?
7. Please can you give me the details of the department in charge
of procurement for the Home Delivery Continence Contract?
Dear Mr Cooper
Further to the email you sent us on Monday 8th August 2016, please find attached the response to your request.
I trust that this satisfies your request for information under the Freedom of Information Act.
Quality and Governance Service
Direct Dial: 0151 514 2202
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now