Dear South Tees,
I am hoping you will be able to assist me, I would like to know:
1. Who is currently providing the Continence Home Delivery
2. How long is the contract and when is it due for renewal?
3. How much is the Home Delivery Contract worth?
3. How many community continence patients are there in the Trust?
4. How many own home and residential home are patients are there in
5. Where is the Continence Service based?
6. Which purchasing framework do you work with?
7. Please can you give me the details of the department in charge
of procurement for the Home Delivery Continence Contract?
Dear Mr Cooper
Thank you for your request for information under the Freedom of
Information Act 2000 which was dated the 8 August 2016 and received by the
Trust on the 8 August 2016.
Your request will be processed within a maximum of twenty working days
from when we received your request unless otherwise informed.
In the event that some or all of the information you have requested is
exempt from disclosure, we will notify you of this. We will also contact
you if during the process to locate and supply the information it emerges
that we do not have sufficient detail to locate the information or we are
unclear exactly what it is you have requested.
If you need to contact me further regarding this request it would be
helpful if the reference number above could be quoted in any future
Freedom of Information
Dear Mr Cooper,
Request for Information – Ref 3900
With reference to your request for information made under the Freedom of
Information Act 2000 please find attached a response on behalf of South
Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the information that we have
provided or you feel we have dealt with your request unfairly, you have a
right to complain. Please send your complaint by email to
[email address] or by post to: The Information Governance
Manager, South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, The James Cook
University Hospital, Marton Road, Middlesbrough, TS4 3BW
If you are still not satisfied, further information about your right to
complain under Section 50 of the Freedom of Information Act is available
from the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane,
Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AFand on The Information Commissioner’s website
The information that has been provided is licensed for re-use under the
Open Government License 3.0. To view this licence please visit:
or write to the Information Policy Team, The National Archives, Kew,
Richmond, Surrey, TW9 4DU.
If you wish to re-use the information supplied you must:
· acknowledge the source and our copyright in cases where you
supply the information to others in an identifiable format;
· reproduce the information accurately;
· not use the information in a misleading way;
· either make this information freely available, or if you charge
a third party for providing this information (for example by subscription
to a web site), you must make it clear that the information is freely
available upon request from South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
· you must state the date that the information was obtained from
the trust in a clear and visible manner
· not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising
or promoting a particular produce or service.
Any enquiries regarding this document should be sent to the address or
email address above.
Freedom of Information
South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Tel 01642 850850 ext 53716
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now