Continence Care & Home Delivery
Joshua Cooper made this Freedom of Information request to Northern Lincolnshire and Goole Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.
Dear Northern Lincolnshire and Goole Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust,
I am hoping you will be able to assist me, I would like to know:
1. Who is currently providing the Continence Home Delivery
2. How long is the contract and when is it due for renewal?
3. How much is the Home Delivery Contract worth?
3. How many community continence patients are there in the Trust?
4. How many own home and residential home are patients are there in
5. Where is the Continence Service based?
6. Which purchasing framework do you work with?
7. Please can you give me the details of the department in charge
of procurement for the Home Delivery Continence Contract?
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request below.
We will respond to you within 20 working days.
Clinical and Quality Assurance
Northern Lincolnshire and Goole NHS Foundation Trust
Diana Princess of Wales Hospital
E:mail [email address]
Tel: 01472 874111 Ext 823099
Please note – This is a job share with Sara Lawis and my usual days of work are Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fri
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request dated 28^th July 2016.
Please see our response below, highlighted in red in your original e-mail.
Head of Fire, Health & Safety
01472 874111 Ext 823082
cid:image003.jpg@01CEAAF1.54E272D0RoSPA silver award 2015
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now