Dear Department of Health and Social Care,
NOTICE OF FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000 REQUEST
This request is made under the above Act and will be regarded by any reasonable person to be pertinent to the public interest. All questions relate to the vaccine currently being administered to the populace with the stated aim to curb, control, curtail or prevent COVID-19 and/or SARS-CoV-2 and much publicised in the media.
You are asked to provide the following information without delay, prevarication or obfuscation:
1. Confirmation of whether or not the above vaccine or any others considered for usage contains MRC-5 within it/them.
2. Confirmation of whether or not the above vaccine or any others considered for usage contains aborted fetal cells and/or any other DNA within it/them.
3. Confirmation including dates of meetings, those present etc., wherein the possibility of any lactrogenic effect of the above vaccine(s) were considered (i.e. adverse reactions caused by multiple compounds interacting).
4. As at 3. (above), citation of any scientific and/or medical tests, papers or research considered as part of the above meetings including authorship, date etc so that these may be accessed and given due consideration by the public before giving otherwise blind trust-based consent to vaccine administration with regard to themselves and their children.
5. Confirmation that an Equality Impact Assessment was carried out with regard to the inability of Ethical Vegans, many Christians and those of other faiths being unable to take a vaccine for moral/spiritual reasons where such contains MRC-5, aborted fetal cells and/or any DNA within them. Provide relevant dates, participants, outcomes etc of meetings relating to any such Impact Assessment so that these may be accessed and given due consideration by the public before giving otherwise blind trust-based consent to vaccine administration with regard to themselves and their children.
6. Confirmation of the date, meeting etc when the decision was taken, if any has been taken, that the above vaccine(s) posed a risk to those with severe allergies and whether this came AFTER the date when the Department had considered enough nominally scientific/medical evidence to procure mass doses of the vaccine and publicly acclaim its general suitability.
This is an acknowledgement - please do not reply to this email.
Thank you for contacting the Department of Health and Social Care.
We are currently experiencing high volumes of enquiries and we are
focusing our resources on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) response.
The answers to many questions, including the latest information on
COVID-19, can be found on GOV.UK, the Department of Health and
Social Care website or by visiting the NHS website. We may not respond
to you if the answer to your enquiry can be found on either of these
websites. Where a reply is appropriate, we aim to send a response within
18 working days, or 20 working days if your query is a Freedom of
Information request or complaint.
If you are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19, please
visit 111.nhs.uk or telephone your GP surgery immediately for further
advice. Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital directly.
If you are a business interested in helping the government increase
COVID-19 testing capacity, please visit this Government website. Please
note that the service to offer other COVID-19 support from your business
If you are clinician looking to support the NHS, please visit the NHS
Professionals websitehttps://www.nhsprofessionals.nhs.uk/ for further
If you are a clinician who has retired within the last 6 years and would
like more information on how to apply for the temporary register, please
visit the NHS England
If you want to volunteer during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic,
please visit this
The Department of Health and Social Care does not process complaints about
the NHS or social services. If you wish to make a complaint about a
healthcare professional, an NHS organisation or a social care provider,
please visit the Complaints Procedure page on GOV.UK.
You can find out more about the Department’s commitments from our Personal
This e-mail and any attachments is intended only for the attention of the
addressee(s). Its unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not
permitted. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all
copies and inform the sender by return e-mail. Any views expressed in this
message are not necessarily those of the Department of Health and Social
Care. Please note: Incoming and outgoing email messages are routinely
monitored for compliance with our policy on the use of electronic
Dear Mr/Ms Doherty,
Please find attached the Department of Health and Social Care's response
to your FOI request (our ref: FOI-1282019).
Freedom of Information Team
Department of Health and Social Care
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now