Dear College of Policing,
I am writing to request information regarding the course entitled 'Specialist Sexual Assault Investigation Development Programme (SSAIDP)'. Specifically, I would like to know:
1) How long the course takes to complete
2) The content of the course including the modules names and the subjects covered within the course
3) Whether the course contains any specific materials or learning relating to male victims of sexual offences
4) The assessment methods used within the course
5) What qualifications trainers are required to have to deliver the course
6) Whether the College is aware of any police services further developing this course to include further or additional content
7) I would also be grateful for any training materials you would be able to provide from the course
Dear Kathryn ,
Thank you for your email. I can confirm we have received your request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
We will aim to respond within 20 working days, but if you have any further questions in the meantime, please feel free to email back in.
Good morning Kathryn,
Please find the College's response letter and disclosure document attached.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now