Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Construction Consultants DPS
The details we require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Actual spend on this contract/framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date
• Start date & duration of framework/contract?
• Could you please provide a copy of the service/product specification given to all bidders for when this contract was last advertised?
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
Dear Swan Housing Association Limited,
Further to my previous Freedom of Information Request, this email is to inform you that I will be withdrawing this request.
I apologise for any inconvenience.
Good Morning Ms Williams,
Thank you for your confirmation. We will no longer carry out your
Customer Relations Officer
Direct: 01277 314 354 I Main Tel: 0300 303 2500
Swan Housing Association Registered Office - Pilgrim House, High Street,
A picture containing object Description automatically generated A
picture containing transport, wheel Description automatically
generated cid:image014.jpg@01D4C7A6.275EF4A0 A picture containing
object Description automatically generated
At Swan Housing, we continue to support our customers and teams during the
current Covid-19 pandemic. We are aware that we must move forward with
care to keep everyone safe and so our offices remain closed to customers
except in exceptional circumstances.
Swan’s website www.swan.org.uk is regularly reviewed and includes the
most up-to-date information about our services. You can also speak to a
team member using Live Chat on the website during office hours.
All media enquiries should be directed
to [email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now