Dear Wyre Borough Council,

Good morning; under FOI could you please provide:

1. Councillor Paul Moon's declaration of interest (or equivalent)
2. If a separate conflict of interest declaration or register is maintained, Councillor Moon's conflict of interest declarations
3. Any documented evidence of Councillor Moon requesting approval to stand as a councillor in another council, in addition to Wyre council
4. Any response to Councillor Moon if a request was made, further to FOI request point 3

Yours faithfully,

Charlie Milton

Wyre Borough Council

Thank you for your email.

Wyre Council acknowledges your request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. We will reply as soon as possible and no later than 20 working days.

If there is any reason why we are unable to provide the information or if there will be a cost involved you will be advised accordingly. Please quote our reference 101006127277 in any communication regarding this particular request.

Wyre Council

Find us online at:,, @wyrecouncil
The Wyre Council email disclaimer can be found at
Save Time – Contact Us Online - For reporting - Payments -

show quoted sections

Greener, Catherine, Wyre Borough Council

5 Attachments


Dear Mr Milton,


Re: Freedom of Information Request dated 26/10/2016


Thank you for your email where you requested information about Councillor
Paul Moon.            


The information you requested is below:


1.            The Registration of Interests Form completed by Cllr Moon is
attached to this email as Appendix 1.


2.            No separate conflict of interest declaration register is
maintained by the Council.  Any specific declaration which Cllr Moon has
made at a Council or Committee meeting about a particular issue being
considered will be recorded in the minutes of that meeting.  Copies of
minutes of all Council and Committee Meetings are published and can be
found on the Councils web site, but we do not have a list of such
declarations made by Cllr Moon (or any other Councillor).


3.            A copy of a series of e-mail exchanges between Cllr Moon and
Council officers is attached to this email as Appendix 2. A small amount
of personal information which is not in the public domain has been
redacted due to be regarding as personal data.  Therefore I consider this
information exempt under section 40 of the Freedom of Information Act and
have removed it.


4.            The response made to Cllr Moon’s request is set out in
Appendix 2.


The information supplied to you continues to be protected by copyright. 
You are free to use it for your own purposes, including for private study
and non-commercial research and for any other purpose authorised by an
exceptions in current copyright law.  Documents (except photographs) can
be also used in the UK without requiring permission for the purposes of
news reporting.  Any other reuse, for example commercial publications,
would require the permission of the copyright holder.


If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request, you have the
right to ask for an internal review.  Internal review requests should be
submitted within two months of the date of receipt of the response to your
original letter and should be addressed to: Mary Grimshaw, Senior
Solicitor, Wyre Council, Civic Centre, Breck Road, Poulton le Fylde,
Lancashire, FY6 7PU.


Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future


If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, you have
the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a
decision.  The Information Commissioner can be contacted at: Information
Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9


Yours sincerely


Catherine Greener






Catherine Greener
Legal Executive
Wyre Council

[email address]
01253 887428
Civic Centre, Breck Road, Poulton-le-Fylde, Lancashire, FY6 7PU

[1][IMG] [2][IMG] [3][IMG]


The Wyre Council email disclaimer can be found at

Save Time – Contact Us Online - [5] For reporting -
[6] Payments - [7]


Visible links
4. file:///tmp/

Looking for an EU Authority?

You can request documents directly from EU Institutions at our sister site . Find out more .