Dear Sir / Madam

I would like to make a request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.

I would like to know the name of the complaints system used by your authority to monitor and process non-statutory and statutory complaints.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

Diane Wilson

Info, Colchester Borough Council

Dear Ms Wilson

Thank you for your email.

Colchester Borough Council currently logs and monitors complaints using Civica APP Version 8.2 via a Firmstep Achieve Forms interface.

If you have any further questions or concerns regarding this request please contact me again quoting the reference 344882.

Yours sincerely

Mike Fawcett
Information and Project Officer
Colchester Borough Council

Tel: 01206 508793
Textphone users dial 18001 followed by the full number that you wish to call.

Looking for an EU Authority?

You can request documents directly from EU Institutions at our sister site . Find out more .