Compensation payouts due to poor condition of roads in 2016

The request was successful.

Dear Warwickshire County Council,

Please kindly provide us with details of compensation payments to motorists due to damage caused to their vehicles due to poor condition of roads (potholes, etc.) during 2016.

1: Total claims for compensation your council received.
2: Total claims your council paid out compensation for.
3: Highest single amount your council paid out in compensation.
4: Lowest single amount your council paid out in compensation.
5: Average single amount your council paid out in compensation.
6: Total compensation your council paid out during the year.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,

Lee Jefferson

Information request
Our reference: 3086228


Dear Mr Jefferson
Freedom of Information Act 2000
Thank you for your request for information that was received on 19
February 2018.
We are dealing with your request under the Freedom of Information Act
2000 and we aim to send a response by 19 March 2018.
In some case, a fee may be payable. If we decide a fee is payable, we will
send you a fee notice and we will require you to pay the fee before
proceeding with your request.
The Freedom of Information Act 2000 may restrict the release of some or
all of the information you have requested. We will carry out an assessment
and if any exemptions apply to some or all of the information then we
might not provide that information to you. We will inform you if this is
the case and advise you of your rights to request an internal review and
to complain to the Information Commissioner's Office.
We will also advise you if we cannot provide you with the information
requested for any other reason together with the reason(s) why and details
of how you may appeal (if appropriate).

 Kind regards

Sarah Turpin
Programme Support Manager

Shire Hall Warwick CV34 4RL


NOTE: Please do not edit the subject line when replying to this email.

Lee Jefferson left an annotation ()

Appears to have been satisfied here:

Looking for an EU Authority?

You can request documents directly from EU Institutions at our sister site . Find out more .