Comparative performance

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Humberside Police and Crime Panel should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Humberside Police and Crime Panel,

Please show conviction to reported incidents ratio for the Hedon police team.

Please show this as a table alongside all other teams.

Yours faithfully, Mr K Hurd