Dear NHS Brent Clinical Commissioning Group,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
NHS Brent CCG Ophthalmology
The details we require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages*
• Contract values of each framework/contract (& any sub lots), year to date
• Start date & duration of framework
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
For clarity, the details of the successful and unsuccessful suppliers are kept in the strictest confidence. These details are used only to contact and support suppliers regarding their bidding activity for the relevant contracts.
Dear Miss Knight,
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request sent to NHS Brent CCG.
Please take this email as acknowledgement for your request. I will respond
as soon as possible and within 20 working days in accordance with the
Freedom of Information Act.
Freedom of Information & Communications Team
North West London Clinical Commissioning Groups
[NHS Brent Clinical Commissioning Group request email]
15 Marylebone Road, London NW1 5JD
Description: Description: Description:
\\wpct.local\csu\Communications\01. Shared comms resources\08. Logos and
images\CCG Logos and templates\1. NWL CCG new logo 2017\North West
Collaboration of Clinical Commissioning Groups ÔÇô CMYK BLUE.jpg
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now