Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Provision of a tier 2 community dermatology service on behalf of NHS Blackpool Clinical Commissionin
The details we require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages*
• Contract values of each framework/contract (& any sub lots), year to date
• Start date & duration of framework
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
For clarity, the details of the successful and unsuccessful suppliers are kept in the strictest confidence. These details are used only to contact and support suppliers regarding their bidding activity for the relevant contracts.
PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY AMENDMENTS TO THE SUBJECT LINE
Thank you for your request for information. Your request was received on
Monday 05 August 2019 and I am dealing with it under the terms of the
Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Your request was received for the following CCGs:
CAS-04598-C8T0L0-BP Blackpool CCG
In some circumstances a fee may be payable and if that is the case, I will
let you know. A fees notice will be issued to you, and you will be
required to pay before we proceed to deal with your request.
If you have any queries about this letter, please contact me. Please
remember to quote the reference number above in any future correspondence.
Freedom of Information Officer
01772 214 227
Dear Ms Cowmeadow,
Re FOI ref CAS-04598-C8T0L0-BP
We would like to advise you that NHS Blackpool CCG are considering whether
a qualified exemption applies to the information that you have requested,
which may prevent the CCG from providing the information to you.
To enable us to do this the law states that we are allowed an extended
period, beyond 20 days to respond. The time period that is reasonable in
the circumstances is determined having regard to;
1. The time required to consult with a person who may be affected by
the disclosure of information;
2. The time taken to consult with a person about whether access to the
information would be in the public interest; or
3. Whether responding to your request for information will
substantially or unreasonably interfere with the day-to-day operations of
NHS Blackpool CCG.
Whilst this process is ongoing we will continue to give you reasonable
notice of the progress of your request. However, should you have any
queries regarding this letter or your request, please do not hesitate to
Lisa Marie Sharples
Access to Information Officer
Re: Request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000
Please find attached response to your freedom of information request,
for Blackpool CCG
Freedom of Information Officer
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now