Dear Sir or Madam,
Please can you provide the following information with regards to
Common Purpose courses undertaken by your staff since 1997:
1. Details of the competitive tendering process and, where
applicable, durations of service contracts you have entered into
with Common Purpose.
2. Identities of submitters of rival bids to provide leadership
courses and details of the quotations they gave.
3. Copies of text of invitations to tender which Common Purpose
submitted tenders to your organisation in response to and in which
publications these invitations to tender were advertised.
4. Evidence submitted to your organisation by Common Purpose
demonstrating they have the competence and expertise to provide the
services they offer, qualifications of all of their trainers who
have delivered courses to your staff and evidence submitted to you
by Common Purpose of their industry accreditations or
certifications and quality assurance processes.
5. Details of the nature and content of Common Purpose courses
undertaken by your staff.
6. Criteria used to select Common Purpose against other bidders and
evidence these criteria were applied properly and fairly.
7. Findings of any audits conducted by or on behalf of your
organisation into Common Purpose operations.
8. If competitive tendering was not applied to the procurement by
your organisation of services from Common Purpose (which I
understand is a legal requirement for public sector procurement and
requiring at least three bids) please provide an explanation of why
procurement rules were waived.
By 'Common Purpose', I mean the training organisation of that name:
Dear Sir or Madam,
A response to this FOI request is well overdue. You should have replied by now, and are breaking the law.
Please set up an internal review.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now