Common Law of the Land court of record

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Justice should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Ministry of Justice,

Would you please provide information regarding the following :

1) What is a Court?

2) what is a Court of Record?
2)(a) Does MOJ adopt the definition of the Black Law Dictionnary 4th Editions.
"court of record" is a judicial tribunal having attributes and exercising functions independently of the person of the magistrate designated generally to hold it, and proceeding according to the course of common law, its acts and proceedings being enrolled for a perpetual memorial. Jones v. Jones, 188 Mo.App. 220, 175 S.W. 227, 229; Ex parte Gladhill, 8 Metc., Mass., 171, per Shaw, C. J. See, also, Ledwith v. Rosalsky, 244 N.Y. 406, 155 N.E. 688, 689. Courts may be at the same time of record for some purposes and not of record for others. Lester v. Redmond, 6 Hill, N.Y., 590; Ex parte Gladhill, 8 Metc., Mass., 168. Superior and inferior courts. The former bei

3) What are the element that form a court of record?

4) What is it that one needs to put forward to HMCTS, in order to be bring a claim or/and a complaint to a court of record?

5) Is a County Court a Court of Record?
5)(a) As one of the people as describe in the coronation oath , what do require from a people in order to accept and deal with him under the Court of Record. ?

Man thanks for your time.

Yours faithfully,

Blaise Tchoula

Data Access & Compliance Unit, Ministry of Justice

Dear Blaise Tchoula


Thank you for your e-mail. I am writing to advise you that your enquiry
does not fall under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA) regime and
has been rejected by the Disclosure Team. Yoru enquiry has been forwarded
to the relevant department.


It may be helpful if I explain that the FOIA gives individuals and
organisations the right of access to all types of recorded information
held, at the time the request is received, by public authorities such as
the Ministry of Justice (MoJ). Section 84 of the FOIA states that in order
for a request for information to be handled as a FOI request, it must be
for recorded information. For example, a FOI request would be for a copy
of a policy, rather than an explanation as to why we have that policy in
place. On occasion, the MoJ receives requests that do not ask for recorded
information, but ask more general questions about, for example, a policy,
opinion or a decision.


You may wish to re-submit your enquiry to the Ministry of Justice, which
will be treated as Official Correspondence. Our contact details are as


102 Petty France




Contact Form:




Telephone Number:

020 3334 3555


If you do have any questions relating specifically to the FOIA or Data
Protection Act (DPA), please contact the Disclosure Team at the following
e-mail address: [2][email address]


Kind regards,


The Disclosure Team




show quoted sections

HMCTS Customer Service (Correspondence),

2 Attachments

  • Attachment

    FW Internal review of Freedom of Information request Accuracy of the Caseman or Computirised Court record..txt

    6K Download View as HTML

  • Attachment

    FW Freedom of Information request Affidavit vs Statement of Truth Part2 concerns with your Answer to Mr.txt

    5K Download View as HTML

Dear Mr Tchoula


Thank you for your email of 7 March and your emails of 9 March sent to the
Ministry of Justice about affidavits, Caseman records and courts. Your
emails have been passed to HM Courts & Tribunals Service (HMCTS) for


Information about the courts administered by HMCTS is available on the
Judiciary website at
Information about making a claim will depend on the type of claim that you
are trying make. General information is available on [2]GOV.UK.
 Information about our administrative complaints process, including what
we can and cannot look into as part of this, is available [3]here.


The judiciary are responsible for considering evidence and applications
made by any party in a court case. If a party is concerned about any
evidence or statements made by another party in a court case they may wish
to raise this with the judge involved. They may also wish to seek
independent advice to discuss this in more detail and the options
available to them.


I see that my colleague, Neville Collins, has previously written to you
about Caseman records. If you are concerned about the Caseman records in a
particular case you may wish to contact the local court involved so that
they can look into this for you. Contact information for the local courts
is available here.


You may also wish to seek independent advice if you have any questions
about court rules or would like to discuss the merits of making a claim.
Your local Citizens Advice can provide free and impartial advice on a
range of issues.


Yours sincerely



Peter Martin 

Customer Investigations Officer

Customer Investigations Team | Customer Directorate



show quoted sections

Dear HMCTS Customer Service (Correspondence),

Dear Ministry of Justice,

Have you got recorded information regarding the following and would you kindly provide them?

1) Court?
a) Commercial Court?
b) Civil Court?
c) Chancellery Court?
d) Universal Postal Union Court?
e) County Court
f) Tribunal?
g) Court of Record?
h) Crown Court?
i) Appeal Court
J) High Court or Supreme Court

2) Would you please provide recorded information about the Jurisdictions of each of the following courts.
(Subject matter jurisdiction, Persona and Territorial)
a) High Court (Commercial Court)?
a)(1) Where in London do we find this court and which king of cases matters does he deal with. eg. matters between corporate entities.?
a)(2) Does he share jurisdiction with the High Court Queen Bench Division (Civil case, civil court)
a)(3) What do you require in permitting a case into a Commercial Court?
a)(4) Can a defamation case be bought there? Or a none commercial case between individual VS individual?
a)(5) Has he got a Master?
and is does the Master has the same power as the one in the High Court Queen Bench Division who can intervene in the County Court?

b)High Court Queen Bench Division (Civil Court)?
b)(a) has it got jurisdiction on persona of and Subject matter where. A company is suing a Department of Government based on Contract and for +£1million on the claim?

c) Chancellery Court?
d) Universal Postal Union Court?
e) County Court
f) Tribunal?
g) Court of Record?
h) Crown Court?
i) Appeal Court

I hope that you will be able to provide your official and precise answers to each of one of this queries.

Many thanks for your time.

Yours faithfully,

Blaise Tchoula

Dear HMCTS Customer Service (Correspondence),

i still awaiting to hear from HMCTS regarding my FOI request that was passed to them.

Many thanks.

Would you please additionally tell me what is the difference between the two organisations?

Yours sincerely,

Blaise Tchoula

Eduard Popescu left an annotation ()

An excellent question. I look forward to the MoJ's response.

Dear HMCTS Customer Service (Correspondence),

Would you please acknowledge my questions.

That will reassure me so that i do not wait in vain. On take another measure and double the work.

Yours sincerely,

Blaise: of the family Tchoula

Looking for an EU Authority?

You can request documents directly from EU Institutions at our sister site . Find out more .