Dear Inverclyde Council,
Please treat this email as a Freedom of Information request.
It is now ten years since accounting guidance setting out how councils should account for Common Good assets was published.
In this context, I would be grateful if you could supply the following information from the council:
1. Common Good accounts for the council from 2007/08, 2012/13, and 2017/18. This should be supplied in Microsoft excel format, or another machine readable, open format. It should not be supplied in pdf format files.
2. The online location of all Common Good accounts for the council from 07/08 - 17/18.
3. An itemised breakdown of all debits from the Common Good account for the last three financial years, showing the recipient, and summary purpose of each debit. This should be supplied in Microsoft excel format, or another machine readable, open format. It should not be supplied in pdf format files.
4. An itemised list of any Common Good assets that have been sold or otherwise removed from the accounts in the last three financial years. This should show the revenue raised by the sale. In the case of assets that were otherwise removed from the Common Good fund, please provide a short summary explanation of why they were removed. This should be supplied in Microsoft excel format, or another machine readable, open format. It should not be supplied in pdf format files.
5. An itemised list of any Common Good assets that have been added to the register in the last three financial years. This should include the value of the asset and a description or location of the asset, and the date it was added. This should be supplied in Microsoft excel format, or another machine readable, open format. It should not be supplied in pdf format files.
6. An itemised list of any Common Good assets that are currently leased to other organisations, including other council departments or public sector bodies. This list should include summary details of the start and end date of the lease, the lease holder, and the annual revenue that is raised from the lease. This should be supplied in Microsoft excel format, or another machine readable, open format. It should not be supplied in pdf format files.
I look forward to hearing from you in due course.
I acknowledge receipt of your email dated 04 March 2019 requesting
information under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 and I
confirm that this matter is being dealt with.
In terms of the Act, a response will be issued to you within 20 working
days of the date of receipt of your request being 01 April 2019.
Inverclyde Council is obliged to comply with current data protection laws.
Further information on how the Council uses your information can be found
at www.inverclyde.gov.uk/privacy - the Freedom of Information and
Environmental Information Request Privacy Notice explains this in more
Tel: 01475 712020
email: [email address]
Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this email. This email (and its attachments) is intended for the named addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose, copy, alter, distribute, publish or take any action in reliance on this email (and its attachments.
If you have received this email (or its attachments) in error, please notify the sender immediately. Please also delete the email and destroy all copies of it and its attachments. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this email that do not relate to the official business of Inverclyde Council shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.
You should perform your own virus checks. Inverclyde Council does not accept any liability for any harm that may be caused to the recipient's system or data by this email or any attachment.
Inverclyde Councils Privacy Notice is available at www.inverclyde.gov.uk/privacy
Please see our response attached to your recent foi. I have also attached our review procedure for your information.
Admin Support Officer
Phone (office) – 01475 712090
e-mail – [email address]
Inverclyde Council website – www.inverclyde.gov.uk
Inverclyde on Twitter – twitter.com/inverclyde
Inverclyde Council - Best Government Services Employer in the UK 2016 – Bloomberg Business Best Employer Awards 2016 - an accredited Living Wage employer
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
Please note that the information provided in response to your request is, unless otherwise indicated, copyright © Inverclyde Council 2017. It is supplied to you in terms of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002. Any further use by you of this information must comply with the terms of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended and/or the Copyright and Rights in Databases Regulations 1997. In particular, any commercial use or re-use of the information provided requires the prior written consent of the Council. Requests for such consent should be addressed to the Head of Legal & Democratic Services, Municipal Buildings, Clyde Square, Greenock PA15 1LX. Some or all of the information may be subject to third party copyright, in which case the permission of the third party copyright holder may be required. No claim is made in respect of third party copyright
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now