Collection and disposal/recycling of waste paper and cardboard
Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Collection and disposal/recycling of waste paper and cardboard.
The details we require are:
• What are the contractual performance KPI's for this contract?
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Who is the current supplier?
• Actual spend on this contract/framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date
• Are there any processing facilities or MRFs utilised within the contract if so what the names and addresses?
• How is your fibre processed (baled or loose)?
• Where is the end destination of the fibre?
• What is your current collection method (dual stream, single source, kerbside sort or comingled)
• What tonnage per year do you produce by fibre grade?
• Start date & duration of framework/contract?
• Could you please provide a copy of the service/product specification given to all bidders for when this contract was last advertised?
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
• Are there any plans to change the existing service?
Thank you for your help.
Thank you for contacting the Governance Team.
Your email is important to us and you can be assured a member of the team
will respond to you within 5 working days.
Together we will design the future of Lichfield District
This e-mail and any attachment(s), is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee. If you are not the addressee, dissemination, copying or use of
this e-mail or any of its content is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient
please inform the sender immediately and
destroy the e-mail, any attachment(s) and any copies.
All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by
law. It is your responsibility to scan or
otherwise check this e-mail and any attachment(s).
Unless otherwise stated (i) views expressed in this message are those of
the individual sender (ii) no contract
may be construed by this e-mail.
Emails may be monitored and you are taken to consent to this monitoring.
The Council is committed to handling any personal information provided to
us by you in accordance with the law.
For further general information about this and the way we use your
information visit https://www.lichfielddc.gov.uk/privacy.
Good Morning Chris
Please see below my response to the questions you have asked in your FOI:
Joint Waste Service
Reliant Way, Burntwood Business Park, Burntwood WS7 3JH
T: 01543 687549
M: 07971 855018
W: www.lichfielddc.gov.uk/bins or www.tamworth.gov.uk/bins
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now