Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Coaching and Mentoring Services:
The details we require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Actual spend on this contract/framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date
• Start date & duration of contract/framework
• Has an extension been agreed, if so, for how long?
• Will the framework(s)/contract(s) be up for renewal, if so when?
• Could you provide the tender documents for this contract?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
Dear Ministry of Defence,
Please pass this on to the person who conducts Freedom of Information reviews.
I am writing to request an internal review of Ministry of Defence's handling of my FOI request 'Coaching and Mentoring Services'.
I have not received a response or even receipt of confirmation for this request.
A full history of my FOI request and all correspondence is available on the Internet at this address: https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/c...
Dear Ms Knight,
Please take this as confirmation that we received your request dated 10
May 2021 and logged it under the FOI act with reference number
FOI2021/04904. I do apologise about the time it is taking to respond to
your request, but please be assured that we are currently working on it.
Ops & Training Desk
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now