Co-proxamol Prescribing Within LMMG
James Kelly made this Freedom of Information request to Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit
This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.
Dear Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit,
My previous request submitted via this website was acknowledged then ignored, (LMMG Process for Colour Classification/Colour Classification of Medicines).
The reason I use this website is every correspondence is available for public scrutiny.
My request: -
1) How many prescriptions for Co-proxamol have been issued by each of the CCG's within the LMMG Since November 2015?
2) How many patients are receiving Prescriptions for Co-proxamol on a regular basis?
3) Have any sanctions been placed on Doctors who continue to prescribe Co-proxamol?
4) Which company manufactures Co-proxamol?
5) Who supplies Co-proxamol?
6) What is the current price paid for Co-proxamol, and does the price vary between CCG's within LMMG?
The Coordination Centre has received your email, we will endeavor to
respond in no longer than 48 hours.
Thank you for your email
The Coordination Team
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now