CMS Gross Income miscalculation relating to pension payments

Sarah Coleman made this Freedom of Information request to Child Maintenance Service

This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.

The request was partially successful.

Dear Child Maintenance Service,

It is my understanding that following my findings, and our constant challenges with the CMS over my husband's maintenance calculation, that your policy and documentation regarding higher rate tax payers and pension contributions has recently been reviewed and amended.

Can you please provide both the old and new versions of the documentation and policy? Can you please confirm that the calculations of all of those effected will be reviewed, to correct present payments, and to ensure that overpayments are reimbursed?

Yours faithfully,

Sarah & John Coleman

DWP freedom-of-information-requests, Child Maintenance Service

This is an automated confirmation that your request for information has
been accepted by the DWP FoI mailbox.
By the next working day your request will be forwarded to the relevant
information owner within the Department who will respond to you direct. 
If your email is a Freedom of Information request you can normally
expect a response within 20 working days.
Should you have any further queries in connection with this request do
please contact us.
For further information on the Freedom of Information Act within DWP
please click on the link below.


Visible links

The left an annotation ()

They will not want you to have this set of full policies and procedures:

Hope this helps

Voice of the Child

Operations FOI Requests, Child Maintenance Service

2 Attachments

Sarah Coleman
Please see copy of your FoI request attached

show quoted sections

Mr A.J. Wilson left an annotation ()

Sarah and John Coleman,

This looks like an interesting request although the responses and documentation provided do not appear to be substantively different.

Can you outline in an annotation where you have found errors in their treatment of your case?

Looking for an EU Authority?

You can request documents directly from EU Institutions at our sister site . Find out more .