Dear NHS Barnet Clinical Commissioning Group,
1) How many doctors surgeries are covered under the CCG?
2) What percentage of those surgeries are fully covered under your managed service, i.e you provide a replacement printer if broken/faulty?
3) What clinical software is used within those surgeries for printing prescriptions, by percentage?
4) Which printer manufacture is your current chosen option for those consultation rooms?
5) What is the name of the person responsible for providing the Printers to those surgeries?
Dear Mr Booth,
RE: Freedom of Information Request
I am writing to formally acknowledge your request for information
regarding printing facilities which will be processed under the Freedom of
Information Act 2000. I can confirm your request was received on 24 April
2018 NHS NEL Commissioning Support Unit (NEL CSU) on behalf of the
Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) listed below. The references for your
requests are shown alongside.
NHS Barnet CCG FOI.18.BAR025
An initial investigation is currently taking place into whether the
information you have requested is held by the CCGs and if so, whether it
can be released in accordance with the legislation.
Any fees applicable to this request will be detailed in writing as soon as
they can be determined. Your request will then be placed on hold and you
will have the choice of whether to proceed with your request. Should any
clarification of your request be required we will advise you accordingly.
If you require any assistance, or would like to discuss your request,
please do not hesitate to contact us quoting the reference number above.
Freedom of Information
Dear Mr Booth
Please find attached the response to FOI.18.BAR025 on behalf of NHS Barnet
Freedom of Information Officer
Kent House, 4^th Floor
Station Road, Ashford, TN23 1PP
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now