Clinical Print Hardware Provided
Sarah Headington made this Freedom of Information request to NHS West Leicestershire Clinical Commissioning Group
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
Dear NHS West Leicestershire Clinical Commissioning Group,
1) How many doctors surgeries are covered under the CCG?
2) What percentage of those surgeries are fully covered under your managed service, i.e you provide a replacement printer if broken/faulty?
3) What clinical software is used within those surgeries for printing prescriptions, by percentage?
4) Which printer manufacture is your current chosen option for those consultation rooms?
5) What is the name of the person responsible for providing the Printers to those surgeries?
Thank you for contacting West Leicestershire CCG. Please accept this email as an acknowledgement of your enquiry.
The CCG aims to respond to all enquiries as soon as possible however please note that it can take up to 25 working days to provide a response.
Dear Ms Headington
Please find attached the response to your FOI request, reference WL210418.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me on the
Corporate Affairs Assistant
West Leicestershire CCG
55 Woodgate | Loughborough | LE11 2TZ
Email: [email address]
Tel: 01509 567783
1. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now