Climate Change Agenda following COP26
Dear Cardiff Sixth Form College,
As part of the Climate Change Agenda following COP26 we are compiling a list of Organisations who do not comply with current legal requirements under The Energy Performance of Buildings Regulations (England and Wales).
You have been noted [potentially defamatory material removed], specifically in respect of buildings containing air conditioning. Part 4 Inspection of Air Conditioning Inspections of the EPB refers.
1. Were you aware of the Regulation?
2. Provide a time-scale in which you intend to comply? We will check for your compliance certificate on the open government database:
Find energy certificates and reports by postcode – Find an energy certificate – GOV.UK (communities.gov.uk).
3. If you do not intend to comply, why not?
4. Who is the Responsible Person at your Organisation?
5. Do you have a Sustainability Plan or Carbon Reduction Programme?
Good morning Rebecca,
Thank you for your email. Whilst we are registered with Estyn, the College is incorporated as a private limited company, and therefore it not required to reply to Freedom of Information requests.
However, you will be pleased to know that Cardiff Sixth Form College, like most businesses, is committed to improving its energy efficiency going forward.
Cerys Williamson | College Secretary & PA to Principal
+44 (0)29 2049 3121 Ext. 240
Cardiff Sixth Form College, 1-3 Trinity Court, 21-27 Newport Road Cardiff, CF24 0AA
Register for our next Open Day
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now