Dear Sparsholt College,
As part of the Climate Change Agenda following COP26 we are compiling a list of Organisations who do not comply with current legal requirements under The Energy Performance of Buildings Regulations (England and Wales).
You have been noted [potentially defamatory material removed], specifically in respect of buildings containing air conditioning. Part 4 Inspection of Air Conditioning Inspections of the EPB refers.
1. Were you aware of the Regulation?
2. Provide a time-scale in which you intend to comply? We will check for your compliance certificate on the open government database:
Find energy certificates and reports by postcode – Find an energy certificate – GOV.UK (communities.gov.uk).
3. If you do not intend to comply, why not?
4. Who is the Responsible Person at your Organisation?
5. Do you have a Sustainability Plan or Carbon Reduction Programme?
Please find below the answers to your questions raised via an FOI request
Scott Hermiston | Director of Information and Funding
Sparsholt College Group (incorporating Andover College, University Centre
Sparsholt & Sparsholt College Services)
Sparsholt | Winchester | Hampshire | SO21 2NF
Direct line: 01962 673288
Sparsholt Reception: 01962 776441 | Andover Reception: 01264 360000
email: [email address]
web: www.sparsholt.ac.uk and www.andover.ac.uk
Please think of the environment before printing this
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now