Dear Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council,
1) Do you have a Climate Change Adaptation Strategy and/or Policy (or similar)? If so please attach.
2) Has this document been adopted by Council or Cabinet (or similar), if so, when?
3) Has a Councillor been assigned to champion this Strategy/Policy (or similar), if so, who?
4) Is the strategy/policy (or similar) supported by an action/programme/project plan? If so, please attach.
5) Is this plan delivering on time and to budget?
6) What are those timescales and budget?
7) Are progress reports provided to Cabinet/Council (or similar), if so, please attach.
I wish to acknowledge receipt of your request which we are processing under the Environmental Information Regulations 2004.
I have asked the relevant officers to commence enquiries to find all applicable information relating to your request in accordance with the Regulations.
Your request should be processed within 20 working days, which means the Council should provide you with the information it has (assuming no exceptions apply) by 17/03/2014. If it is possible to provide you with the information within a shorter timescale that will be done. Under the Regulations, we are able to take an additional 20 working days if the response is complicated. If this is the case, I shall write to you again before 17/03/2014 to let you know.
Should you have any queries, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Dear Mr Cole
Thank you for your e-mail. Under Regulation 6 (1) (b) The Environmental
Information Regulations 2004 a public authority is not required to provide
information in a particular form or format if such information is already
publicly available and easily accessible to the applicant in another form
The information is available via our website at
ESTA Energy Manager of the Year 2013 email sig wendi wheeler
GOVERNMENT PROTECTIVE MARKING : IMPACT / PROTECT LEVEL 0
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now