Cleaning Contract Details
Nick Eyley made this Freedom of Information request to Bishop Auckland College
Automatic anti-spam measures are in place for this older request. Please let us know if a further response is expected or if you are having trouble responding.
Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Bishop Auckland College:
The details we require are:
• What are the contractual performance KPI's for this contract?
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Actual spend on this contract/framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date
• Start date & duration of framework/contract and current contract end dates
• Could you please provide a copy of the service/product specification given to all bidders for when this contract was last advertised?
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
Thank you for your enquiry. Your email has been forwarded to members of the Quality team, who will endeavour to deal with it as soon as possible.
If your enquiry is regarding a Data Subject Individual Rights Request (Data Protection), please be aware that the response time can be one calendar month. However, we aim to have the response to you within 5 working days depended upon the nature of the request.
If your enquiry is regarding a Freedom of Information Request the response time can be up to 20 working days.
If your enquiry is regarding a Complaint the response time can be up to 15 working days. However, we will endeavour respond to your matter as quickly as possible.
If your enquiry is regarding the College Suggestion Scheme the response time can be up to 15 working days.
If you would like to speak to a member of the Quality team regarding your request, please call 01388 443069.
Retention of your data
Records documenting enquires made will be retained by the Organisation, along with the responses provided for the following time periods:
• Data Subject Individual Rights Request – current academic year, plus 2 years
• Freedom of Information Request – current academic year, plus 2 years
• Complaint – current academic year, plus 6 years
• College Suggestion Scheme – current academic year, plus 2 years
Quality Improvement Team
T: 01388 443069
BISHOP AUCKLAND COLLEGE
Principal | Chief Executive Bishop Auckland College
DL14 6JZ T: 01388 443000
E: [Bishop Auckland College request email]
Student Services: 01388 443030
Please find attached the information from your Freedom of Information
Bishop Auckland College
01388 443000 (ext 3276)
BISHOP AUCKLAND COLLEGE
Woodhouse Lane Bishop Auckland County Durham DL14 6JZ
TEL: 01388 443000
cid:image002.gif@01D34737.8FA64BD0SAVE PAPER - Please do not print this
e-mail unless absolutely necessary
CAREER Ahead with Bishop Auckland College
Student Support Contacts
This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee and is strictly
confidential. Views or opinions expressed in this e-mail message are those
of the author only. If you are not the addressee, please do not read,
print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on it or any attachments.
Instead please e-mail it back to the sender and delete the message from
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free and
Bishop Auckland College accepts no liability for changes made to this
e-mail (and any attachments) after it was sent or for viruses arising as a
result of this e-mail transmission.
Any unauthorised reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure,
modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message is
strictly prohibited. Bishop Auckland College may intercept any email or
other communication which you send to or receive from Bishop Auckland
College's telecommunication systems for certain permitted lawful purposes.
By so corresponding you also give your consent to the College monitoring
and recording of any correspondence using these systems.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now