Childcare Sufficiency Assessment Contact

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Swindon Borough Council should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Swindon Borough Council,

I would be grateful if you could provide me with the name and job title of the individual in charge of your Child Sufficiency Assessment within the council. I would also be grateful if you can provide me with their contact details.

Yours faithfully,

John Dye

Customer Services, Swindon Borough Council

Thank you for your email which has been forwarded to the relevant department for them to respond to you directly.

Kind regards

Customer Services
Swindon Borough Council
Wat Tyler House
Swindon SN1 2JG
Phone: 01793 445500

E-mail: [Swindon Borough Council request email]

show quoted sections