Dear Poole Borough Council,
Please are you able to help provide the following information?
• If applicable to your council, how many 13-15 year-olds were licenced to work part-time in the area in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016?
• If data available, how many new child employment permits were issued in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016?
Thank you for your message.
This mailbox is monitored daily and is used to deal with the following
- Freedom of information requests which we aim to respond to within
20 working days of receipt. (Please note that some responses to finance
requests may be delayed as we start to prepare for the end of the 2016-17
- Subject Access requests which we aim to complete within 40
calendar days of validating
- Complaints which we aim to respond to within 15 working days at
Stage 1 and 20 working days at Stage 2.
- Access to Information reviews (such as Freedom of Information or
Subject Access Requests responses) we aim to respond to within 20 working
Complaints about Adults Services or Children’s Services are dealt
with differently so please visit our website to find out the process to
If we are unable to provide responses within these timescales, we will
contact you as soon as possible to advise you.
Legal, Democratic & Strategy Services
DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it may be
confidential, legally privileged and protected in law and are intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. The
copyright in all documentation is the property of the Borough of Poole and
this email and any documentation must not be copied or used other than as
strictly necessary for the purpose of this email, without prior written
consent which may be subject to conditions. Any view or opinions presented
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of
the Borough of Poole. The Borough of Poole reserves the right to inspect
incoming and outgoing emails. If you have received this email in error
please contact the sender by return and confirm that its contents have
Thank you for your request for information. Please find attached an Excel spreadsheet giving our response. Years shown are calendar years.
Assistant Education Officer (Management Information)
Borough of Poole Children, Young People and Learning
Dolphin Centre, Poole BH15 1SA