Dear Cynulliad Cenedlaethol Cymru / National Assembly for Wales,
Following the appointment of Manon Antoniazzi, announced in today's press, as Chief Executive please release the following information
1) How many people applied for the job in total
2) How many applied for the job from
c) Any Local Authority
d) Any Health Authority
e) Private sector
3) How many applicants were Welsh Speaking
4) How many applicants were short listed
5) How many of those short listed were Welsh Speaking.
6) Copies of the CVs of the candidates shortlisted for interview (Taking into account the seniority of this position those shortlisted should accept it is within the public interest to be made aware of their backgrounds and credentials).
7) The new Chief Executives commencing Salary.
Alun John Morgan
Dear Alun John Morgan,
Thank you for your requests under the Freedom of Information act. It will be dealt with promptly, and within the statutory timeframe.
Freedom of Information Officer
Assembly – Governance and Audit / Cynulliad - Llywodraethu ac Archwilio
National Assembly for Wales/Cynulliad Cenedlaethol Cymru
Cynulliad Cenedlaethol Cymru yw’r corff sy'n cael ei ethol yn ddemocrataidd i gynrychioli buddiannau Cymru a’i phobl, i ddeddfu ar gyfer Cymru ac i ddwyn llywodraeth Cymru i gyfrif.
The National Assembly for Wales is the democratically elected body that represents the interests of Wales and its people, makes laws for Wales and holds the Welsh government to account.
Croesewir gohebiaeth yn Gymraeg neu Saesneg.
We welcome correspondence in Welsh or English.
Any of the statements or comments made above should be regarded as personal and not necessarily those of the National Assembly for Wales, any constituent part or connected body.
Dylid ystyried unrhyw ddatganiad neu sylw a geir yn y neges hon fel un personol ac nid o reidrwydd yn fynegiant o safbwynt Cynulliad Cenedlaethol Cymru, unrhyw ran ohono neu unrhyw gorff cysylltiedig
Dear Mr Morgan,
Please see attached our response to your recent request for information.
Rheolwr Rhyddid Gwybodaeth
Freedom of Information Manager
Ff/T: 0300 200 6544