Dear NHS South East London Integrated Care Board,
Since 2014 can you please provide annual figures for the following statistics and for 2022 figures to end June .
I appreciate that over this period the full SE London ICB didnt exist in which case please provide figures for Bromley CCG
1) The number of CHC nurses assessors in the CGC
2) Number of people awarded full CHC funding in that year
3) Number of people who, on the yearly review, were referred back for a full DST review ( both number and percentage of total reviews that year)
5) Number of people who, on the yearly review, were were NOT referred back for a full DST review (as both number and percentage of total reviews that year)
6) The number of people on that subsequent review were then declined CHC funding (as both number and percentage of total reviews that year)
7) The number of people on that subsequent review that were re-awarded CHC funding (as both number and percentage of total reviews that year)
8) The number of challenges received to a declined decision and the number of decisions overturned by that challenge (i.e. successful and re-instated)
9) the number of CHC Nurse assessors as of the 1st July 2022 and how many of them are full members of staff and how many are agency staff.
Dear Mr Davies,
RE: Freedom of Information Request
I am writing to formally acknowledge your request for information regarding CHC Statistics, I can confirm your request was received on 26 July 2022 by NHS South East London ICB.
The reference for your request is shown below.
FOI.22.SEL074 NHS South East London ICB
An initial investigation is currently taking place into whether the information you have requested is held by the ICB and if so, whether it can be released in accordance with the legislation.
Any fees applicable to this request will be detailed in writing as soon as they can be determined. Your request will then be placed on hold and you will have the choice of whether to proceed with your request. Should any clarification of your request be required we will advise you accordingly.
If you require any assistance, or would like to discuss your request, please do not hesitate to contact us quoting the reference numbers above.
Freedom of Information Team
[NHS South East London Integrated Care Board request email]
160 Tooley Street
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now