Dear Charity Commission for England and Wales,
After reading your Charity Commission Annual Report and Accounts (CCARA) 2017-2018, per the Freedom of Information Act, please can I have the following information:
1. How many search warrants under sec 48 CA 2011 or other legislation have you applied for in the CCARA report period 2017-2018? (ie: 1/4/17 to 31/3/18).
2. How many search warrants have you executed in that same period per question 1?
3. Where can a digital or manual copy of the form CC21B be obtained please?
4. It is noted that the CC published transparency data on charity expenditures was published re Grenfell Towers. Is this transparency data available on the Charity Commissions website re other charities? And if yes, where?
5. Are charities required, within their annual returns per transparency expectations, to report their charity expenditures? And can you explain how it features or is broken down? (ie for eg: salaries, admin, property management).
6. Where can this information per Q5 be obtained? A research of CC beta website data does not reveal this detail.
7. How many frauds or other economic crimes were reported to the CC per the CCARA report period 2017-2018 (ie: 1/4/17 to 31/3/18) directly or in Annual reports? Is this measured? if not why not?
8. Please clarify if charity annual returns or other charity processes include how much £ tax return or benefit the charity has received through Gift Aid returns or tax advantages including business rate relief?
9. Re Q8 in the spirit of transparency and fraud prevention re public benefit and public monies gained: If yes- where is this available? If no- why is this not published on your website?
Thank you for submitting your Freedom of Information (FOI) request to the
Charity Commission. We will respond within 20 working days.
If you have used this email address for a query that is not an FOI
request, we will not reply.
Please contact Charity Commission to resubmit general enquiries.
This is an automated email. Please do not reply to this email.
On track to meet your filing deadline? Charities have ten months from
their financial year end to file their Annual Return and Accounts. Find
out more at www.charitycommission.gov.uk. Remember to file on time and
use our online services.
Want to know more about how we handle your data? See the Charity
Commission’s Personal information charter
Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
For more information please visit http://www.symanteccloud.com
Dear M Martin
Please find attached the our response to your information request dated 10
Information Rights and Complaints Manager
Twitter Follow us on Twitter | @ChtyCommission
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now