Charitable Rate Relief

Mrs C D White made this Freedom of Information request to Birmingham City Council

This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.

The request was partially successful.

Dear Birmingham City Council,

Pease supply a list of all hereditaments currently receiving mandatory, discretionary or charitable rate relief in your local authority area. This request does not relate to small business rates relief.

Yours faithfully,

Clare Ingram

Birmingham City Council

1 Attachment

Dear Clare Ingram

Please find attached acknowledgment for FOI9197.

show quoted sections

Birmingham City Council

2 Attachments

Dear Clare Ingram

I am writing in respect of your enquiry for information under the
provisions of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.

Attached is a spreadsheet containing the information you require.      
Please note that the details of hereditaments which are empty have been
omitted.  I attach a letter concerning empty properties for your

If you are not satisfied with this response to your requests you are
entitled to request an internal review, to do so, please contact the
corporate team at the address below:

Corporate Information Governance Team
Performance and Information Division
Corporate Resources Directorate
PO Box 16366
Birmingham B2 2YY

If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the internal review, you may
then apply to the Information Commissioner for an external review.
Generally, the ICO cannot make a decision unless you have exhausted the
complaints procedure provided by the Council. The Information Commissioner
can be contacted at the following address:

The Information Commissioner
Wycliffe House
Water Lane

Telephone: 01625 545745
Web Address: [1]

Yours sincerely

N Ni-Ghormain
Revenues & Benefits
Respond to

Re use of Public Sector Information

The information provided is subject to Birmingham City Council copyright,
however, it may be re-used for personal, educational or non-commercial
purposes without further reference to the City Council. If the re-use is
for other purposes, such as commercial re-use, you should notify the City
Council in writing to seek approval or agree terms for re-use. Where
Birmingham City Council does not hold the copyright, it has indicated the
copyright holder. Permission for re-use should be sought from them

show quoted sections


Visible links