Dear 2Gether NHS Foundation Trust,
I would like to know about charges made in accordance with the Immigration Act 2014 within your trust during the period from the 1st of January 2015 until the 1st of January 2016.
1. The amount invoiced for overseas visitors’ care during that period. Of this, I would like to know, if possible, the amount invoiced to a UK address.
2. The amount of money that was recouped by the overseas visitor management team during the same period.
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request. Please note that this
is an automated response. This email address is only monitored during
normal working hours of Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
The Trust will reply to all requests within 20 working days, however, if
for any reason we are unable to do so we will notify you immediately. If
a fee is payable for the information you have requested, we will tell you
what that fee is. We cannot provide any information until any applicable
fee is received.
Need Help Now?
If your enquiry is urgent and relates to the care and treatment of you, a
family member, relative or friend, then please take action as follows:
· Please contact your health care professional or team without
delay, if you are receiving care or treatment from the Trust.
· Speak with your GP or Out of Hours GP (111), if you are not
receiving treatment from the Trust.
· ^2gether Let’s Talk professionals are also available by calling
0800 073 2200 in Gloucestershire and Herefordshire, between 9.00 am and
5:00 pm Monday to Friday. In addition, you may wish to have a look at our
Let’s Talk pages on the Internet: http://www.talk2gether.nhs.uk/
· If you are experiencing feelings of distress or despair, you can
contact The Samaritans, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 08457 90
90 90 or 01452 306333. You can also visit http://www.samaritans.org
· If you need an emergency service such as an ambulance, please
If you have any queries or concerns in the meantime, please do not
hesitate to contact me. We would like to take this opportunity to thank
you for your interest in ^2gether NHS Foundation Trust.
Dear Ms Atkinson
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request. Please find the Trust’s response attached.
Sharon Bryant-Small (was Small)
Information Governance Officer
2gether NHS Foundation Trust
Trust HQ, Rikenel, Montpellier
Gloucester, Glos GL1 1LY
Tel: 01452 894264
PLEASE NOTE MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS: [email address]