Cemetery Road Allotments, Birkby

Currently waiting for a response from Kirklees Borough Council, they should respond promptly and normally no later than (details).

Frederick Wesley

Dear Kirklees Borough Council,

Ref: Cemetery Road Allotments, Birkby

Please can you advise of the total recorded legal costs/fees that the council has spent so far in respect of its decision to close Cemetery Road Allotments, Birkby.

Yours faithfully,

Frederick Wesley

Freedom Info, Kirklees Borough Council

Dear Mr Wesley

I confirm receipt of your information request and that we are dealing with this and will respond to you in due course.

If you are not content with the handling of your request, you have the right to ask for an internal review. Requests for internal reviews should be addressed to the Monitoring Officer, 1st Floor, Civic Centre 3, Market Street, Huddersfield HD1 2EY. Alternatively, you can send an email to: [email address].

Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future communications.

If you are not content with the outcome of any review you have the right under section 50 of the 2000 Act to apply to the Information Commissioner for a decision as to whether your request for information has been dealt with in accordance with the requirements of the Act. The Information Commissioner’s website is at www.ico.org.uk and gives more information about the role and duties of the Commissioner. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF


Information Governance Team
The Democracy Service
Telephone: 01484 221000 (voice activated switchboard – please ask for Freedom of Information)

This email and any attachments are confidential. If you have received it in error - notify the sender immediately, delete it from your system, and do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way. Kirklees Council monitors all emails sent or received.

show quoted sections

Looking for an EU Authority?

You can request documents directly from EU Institutions at our sister site AskTheEU.org . Find out more .