Dear Newcastle upon Tyne City Council,
I am requesting information under the freedom of information act. could you please provide information as following?
1. does your local authority use a bespoke IT software system to record/manage social care activities i.e. case management system for adult & children services ?
2. if no, is there ongoing planning to purchase a bespoke software system or develop in house system in the near future?
3. Describe the brief information of the current software system in use ?
4. what is the name of the software system (product name) and which company is it purchased from?
5. is this software system purchased outrightly or on contractual basis ? specify details.
6. what was the total capital cost of purchasing or developing this software system ?
7. What are the ongoing development and maintenance costs since purchase (annually)?
8. what is the structure of technical team managing this software system ?
Mr V Choksi
Reference: FOI 12631
Thank you for your request for information. We are dealing with it under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
We have passed your request to relevant colleagues who will respond within 20 working days starting the working day after receipt of your request.
Freedom of Information Team
Dear Mr Choksi,
Please see attached response to your recent Freedom of Information
Complaints and School Appeals Officer
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tel: 0191 2115304
Please note I do not work Mondays